Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Vehicle Ground Support Equipment Maintenance Agent
FedEx Express is one of the worlds largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the worlds top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
Enjoy the versatility of working between the office and workshop and use your data entry and customer service skills to grow and shape this newly created Fleet Maintenance Administration role and truly make it your own.
- Process and maintain all service and repair purchase orders & invoices in a timely manner
- Assist with the vehicle registration processes for assigned region
- General administrative support to the Fleet management with a high attention to detail
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of regularly scheduled reports
- Dealing with Fleet maintenance service providers
- Liaising with internal stakeholders for assigned region in relation to Fleet & Maintenance activities
- Advanced computer skills, especially in MS Office & fleet management programs
- Previous data entry experience
- Self-motivated and comfortable with a high level of autonomy
- Experience working in similar administration role
- Transport/Automotive Industry experience advantageous
- Fleet Maintenance experience highly regarded
- Safety Above All Culture - Uniform provided including safety shoes
- Training and support in a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Eligible for FedEx tuition assistance, travel discounts, employee assistance programs, recognition and award programs*
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Throughout P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivery the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
*Permanent employees upon 6 months of service