Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT Warnambool - Pick up and Delivery Driver
Are you looking for more than just a job? Come and drive for us at TNT!
Operating since 1946, TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services.
With an on-site car park and fully paid trained. We are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
We currently have amazing opportunities for MR & HR Drivers to join our vibrant and fast paced team at Warnambool, VIC.
Why our drivers love working for TNT:
- Attractive Hourly Rate, Plus Super, Plus Holidays, Plus RDO's, Plus Paid Sick leave
- Excellent Team Culture
- Secure career with a worldwide company
- Monday - Friday hours, we know you have a life outside of work!
- Training and career path opportunities
What do the duties of a PUD driver look like on a daily basis?
- Sorting, delivery and pick up of freight
- Scanning freight for TNT’s track and trace system
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Approximately between 38 and 45 hours per week
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A current MANUAL Medium Rigid licence, Heavy Rigid is preferred
- Great customer service skills is a must
- Confidence in adapting to new technologies
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Good geographical knowledge of Melbourne
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please attach your resume in this application.
Apply now and secure your employment with TNT "The People Network."
For information on TNT Express, visit our website www.tnt.com.au.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BGAP037137
Closing Date: Saturday, 7 March 2020