Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Join our People Operations team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist supporting the Western Australia region with end-to-end recruitment activities.
FedEx Express is one of the worlds largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the worlds top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role:
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment needs for the Western Australia region as well as supporting both South Australia and Northern Territory regions remotely when required. You will possess strong planning and organisational skills to manage high-volume recruitment for blue collar and professional positions. Acting as a technical expert within recruitment and HR you will partner with employees at all levels of the business to provide advice and guidance as required. Whilst your primary focus will be Talent Acquisition you will also help to support general People Operations functions when needed.
Reporting into our Regional People Operations Manager based in Melbourne, you will be autonomous and flexible in your approach to day-to-day activities with a proven ability to adapt. You will be a part of a dynamic, national team of HR and recruitment professionals. With the ability to work collaboratively within a team, you are a determined individual who seeks opportunities to develop and grow.
- Drive end-to-end Talent Acquisition activity for various business groups and regions
- Attract, source and select high calibre talent to support both immediate and long-term business needs
- Partner with Hiring Managers to provide sound and strategic sourcing and selecting advice
- Ensure Hiring Managers have the necessary tools and support at key stages of the recruitment process
- Drive and support key talent acquisition/HR projects as required
- Maintain accurate and adequate reporting of recruitment activity to support talent acquisition insights
- Work closely with other Talent Acquisition & People Operations Specialists to share learnings and insights to drive continuous improvement
- Proactively identify and analyse any risks or opportunities, present recommendations to management
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Hiring Managers and other key stakeholders within the business to deliver Talent Acquisition needs
- Support wider People Operations activities and projects when required
- Deliver the purple promise in all interactions with applicants and internal customers “I will make every FedEx experience outstanding”
- 2 years’ experience working within HR / Recruitment
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and persuade others
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable:
- Experience with recruiting blue collar roles highly desirable
- Ability to handle high-volume recruitment
- Manage and guide others through a changing work environment
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All’ culture
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
- Commitment to the Purple Promise ‘I will make every FedEx experience outstanding’
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
Career Mobility and Development - When you join FedEx, you’re joining a team with possibilities that literally span the world — from opportunities for advancement and location transfer, to training and leadership programs.
- Attractive Compensation and Benefits Package - We offer competitive salary, bonus, and 10% Superannuation, Tuition Assistance, Car Parking on-site, opportunities for flexible work arrangements, and programs to support well-being
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of
professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity
culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit
for you, then do not wait and please apply today.