Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Workplace Risk Specialist
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Workplace Risk Team based at TNT’s Welshpool Depot.
The safety of our workforce and effective support following any incidents is the focus of TNT’s Workplace Risk Team. Reporting to the General Manager – Workplace Risk, as a Senior Workplace Risk Specialist you will provide practical assistance to our Perth Depot and our agency partners across WA in promoting and developing a “Safety Above All” culture.
The Senior Workplace Risk Specialist is responsible for:
- Partner with the business in developing a “Safety Above All” Culture.
- Ensure effective mechanisms are in place at depot level to monitor Safety & Environment performance
- Demonstrate visible safety leadership towards achieving Work Health & Safety Environment objectives
- Coach & support management in their WHS & Environment accountabilities and responsibilities
- Participate in delivering Workplace Health & Safety training
- Act as a lead investigator for serious incidents
- Participate in the development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of TNT’s companywide Safety & Environment programmes and management systems
As a Senior Workplace Risk Specialist you will hold the following skills:
- Minimum five years’ experience within a similar role
- Qualifications in Occupational Health, Safety Management or Environment preferred
- Driving licence and own car essential
- Prior experience within the transport industry preferred but not essential
- Understanding and application of Dangerous Goods Legislation
The Benefits of working for us here at TNT:
- Fantastic opportunity to work as a Senior Workplace Risk Specialist within a global organisation
- Autonomous role across WA reporting remotely into GM – Workplace Risk
- Forge a strong new pathway for promoting safety in our business
- Work within a collaborative and supportive Workplace Risk team, with the full support of your depot management teams
- Competitive remuneration package
- On-going training and support
If you have Workplace Risk/OH&S experience and are looking for your next challenge, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: JYAT936956
Closing Date: 23/11/2019