Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Security Specialist
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
As a Senior Security Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting management with the analysis, interpretation and application of complex information while contributing to the achievement of divisional and corporate goals. You will support or lead projects by applying your area of expertise.
- Loss prevention and asset protection
- Employee security
- Enforcement & investigations
- Travel security & executive protection
- Security Customer management
- Manage security guards and contract management
- Manage security programs
- Project management of security equipment installations
- Ensure compliance with all aviation security regulations and other government regulations, as well FedEx global policy and procedures.
- At least Five (5) years of relevant work experience in Law Enforcement / Military / Airline / Commercial Security or related areas required
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Attractive salary
- Annual sales conference, awards and recognition and corporate events
- Full training and support in a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.