Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
We are seeking an analytical and results-focused Sales Coordinator who can help drive teamwork and collaboration between our sales team. Explore how you can develop your sales career with us today!
As a Sales Coordinator reporting to the Manager District Sales, you will support the sales organisation in all administrative aspects and cultural engagement initiatives with the objective to ensure achievement of sales targets.
Your drive, proven administrative and communication skills, and ability to provide accurate and timely reports will assist in ensuring you are successful in this very exciting, and challenging role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Collect and analyse sales performance and customer related data from various internal and external sources
- Ensure effective planning of sales strategies to obtain revenue targets
- Provide administrative support for the organisation
- Coordinate and participate in regional sales meetings
- Input into various systems and models sales information
- Direct customer inquiries and management concerns to the appropriate departments
- Provide information to management on goal adjustments, territory alignments, and sales professionals revenue goals
- Prepare sales promotional materials and customer communication and proposals
- Prepare reports on sales performance against revenue objectives, load factors, and sales productivity
- Source various performance and trend analysis reports
- Create, compile and condense management and trend reports for presentations at the officer and director level
- Monitor all sales professionals and managers reporting responsibility to ensure coordination with the regional sales plan, goal, and objectives
- Previous clerical, sales, or customer contact experience
- Strong clerical and administration skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Sound business acumen
- Attractive salary
- Annual sales conference, awards and recognition and corporate events
- Full training and support in a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.