Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Sales Account Executive
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
As an Account Executive within the small to medium business team, you will be responsible for selling FedEx services while building trusted relationships with your customers, helping them to improve both their supply chain and service to their customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need the ability to build new client relationships, cross sell to existing customers and promote the organisations premium service solutions to customers within a designated territory. Your key deliverable is achieving assigned territory revenue objectives.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Drive new business revenue and prospecting to build pipeline from within your territory
- Develop a territory plan that aims to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Partner closely with operations to drive further market insights and collaboration with clients
- Leverage our sales automation tool (Salesforce) to ensure all customer relationships and opportunities are captured and managed optimally
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Previous sales experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to source, manage and close sales transactions over the phone or face to face
- Sales experience in the supply chain/freight industry (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of products
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain relationships with clients
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle (essential)
- Attractive salary (plus car allowance, incentives & commission)
- Annual sales conference, awards and recognition and corporate events
- Full training and support in a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.