Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
PM International Dockhand/Driver
TNT Express as part of the global TNT
Group has an international distribution network servicing over 200 countries
worldwide. Our specialty is time sensitive freight. In Australia TNT has the
most extensive freight network, operating in every State and Territory.
This is your opportunity to join our ‘Investors in People’ accredited company which is fast moving and forward thinking.
This is a full time position based out of our Eagle Farm Depot.
- We are looking for a person to develop and continually improve the performance levels of both themselves and the team. The hours of work will vary from week to week to meet operational needs.
- To consistently exceed our customers’ expectations and operational standards for delivered on time performance at an optimized cost and zero tolerance in respect to damage.
- Carry out safe, timely and careful handling, processing of Export & Import International Shipments to achieve company targets
- Responsible for processing shipments to achieve customer satisfaction, maximize revenue and customer retention
- Operating a forklift and driving a MR truck
- Ensure all freight is sorted and processed in accordance with company requirements
- Clear and lodge freight with the airlines as required, directed by the Supervisors and Managers
- Scanning and preparation of run sheets for on forwarding and agents
- General warehouse duties
- Sortation of consignments as per bagging guide
- Maintain stock levels for all labels and tags
- Ensure all shipments are checked for weight and dimensions through RP equipment
- Process export labels and ensure accuracy of number of pieces and weight
- X-Ray or inspection of all consignments
- Correct destination labeling
- Revenue Protection is achieved through Check weigh and cubing
- Checked for special handling (DGR, X-ray, premiums)
- Loaded on-time on to the correct transportation mode
- Damages are reported and minimized
- Mis-sorted freight is scanned
- 100% scanning compliance
- 100% labeling and routing compliance
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to deal with and accept change
- Highly motivated to succeed Experience:
- Experience in freight processing
- Basic computer skills
- Customer Service skills
- Forklift driving
- MR Licence
- Dangerous Goods awareness
- Regulated agent awareness
Permanent Full Time
Job no: IJAN936859
Location: Brisbane North
Closing Date: Wednesday, 9 October 2019