Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Pick-up and Delivery Drivers - Darwin
TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services.
We are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
Our drivers are the face of TNT and we are looking for people who are proud to represent the TNT brand through exceptional customer service while enjoying the fast paced and active working lifestyle of this role.
We do not require you to be an experienced pick-up and delivery driver yet, however we need someone who has good geographical knowledge of the area, proven customer service skills and is looking for a permanent opportunity in a vibrant and fast paced environment. We are passionate about team work and therefore are looking for positive and hard working individuals who will be a valuable addition to our current TNT Darwin team.
What do the duties of a PUD driver look like on a daily basis?
- Sorting, delivery and pick up of freight
- Scanning freight for TNT’s track and trace system
- Developing and maintaining good relations with customers by providing distinctive customer service
- Between 38 and 50 hours per week Monday - Friday 0730-1700 approximately, with unpaid lunch
- Support and manage the other Pick-Up Delivery drivers in achieving their targets when needed
Why our drivers love working with TNT
- Work locally and close to family
- Attractive Hourly Rate, Plus Super, Plus Holidays and Paid Sick Leave
- Opportunity to prove leadership with room to grow
- Performance incentive bonuses
- New vehicles and the largest green fleet in Australia
- Monday to Friday hours for work life balance
- Training and career path opportunities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent physical fitness
- A current Medium Rigid (MR) or higher truck licence
- A current forklift licence (Desirable but not essential)
- Great customer service skills
- Confidence in adapting to new technologies
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of the Darwin metropolitan area
- Ability to work unrestricted in Australia
- Excellent verbal English skills
If you have the above skills and are looking for a career that delivers, please apply today!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: LEAL937039
Closing Date: Friday, 13 March 2020