Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Pick-Up & Delivery Drivers (Casual) - TNT Marleston
TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services and we're coming up to our Peak Period where our freight volumes sky rocket and we need all hands on deck!
Our drivers are the face of TNT and we therefore are looking for individuals who enjoy delivering a high standard of customer service on a daily basis.
We do not require you to be an experienced pick-up and delivery driver yet, however we need someone who has good geographical knowledge of the area, proven customer service skills and is looking for a permanent opportunity in a vibrant and fast paced environment. We are passionate about team work and therefore are looking for positive and hard working individuals who will be a valuable addition to our current team.
What do the duties of a PUD driver look like on a daily basis?
- Sorting, delivery and pick up of freight
- Scanning freight for TNT’s track and trace system
- Developing and maintaining good relations with customers by providing distinctive customer service
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A current Medium Rigid (MR) truck licence
- Great customer service skills
- Confidence in adapting to new technologies
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of the Adelaide metropolitan area
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please apply now. We have several positions available both full-time & casual for the right candidates!
For information on TNT Express, visit our website www.tnt.com.au.
Job no: HBAM936777
Closing Date: Friday, 6 September 2019