Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Pick up and Delivery Driver - Wollongong
TNT and FedEx officially joined
forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more
effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our
customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of
one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this
means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow,
learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we
have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in
our TNT Operations Team based at
TNT’s Wollongong depot.
As TNT is part of the FedEx
family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx
Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at TNT’s Wollongong depot.
About the role:
Our drivers truly are the ‘face’
of our company, committed to delivering outstanding customer experiences and
market leading service while also championing our company values in every
interaction. Our drivers engage with customers every day, delivering and
collecting parcels to ensure we can get their freight to wherever it needs to
go – around the corner or across the globe.
• Deliver and pick-up consignments from local business’ on a daily basis
• Greeting and building strong relationships with customers
• Ensuring the safe delivery of consignments with no damage
• Load your vehicle and restrain your load each day
• Complete safety vehicle checks
• MR License is mandatory
• Ability to provide driving history record
• Previous driver or courier experience is highly desirable
• Outstanding customer service experience
• Safety focused with an understanding of chain of responsibility
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable:
• The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All’ culture
• Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
• Safety Above All Culture
• Career development opportunities
• A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
• We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.