Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
People Operations Specialist
FedEx Express is one of the worlds largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the worlds top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role:
Our People Operations (HR) team are dedicated to delivering the best possible service to our employees and customers with an above and beyond mentality. As the People Operations Specialist you will provide HR and project management expertise to HR transformation projects.
This position is being offered on an initial 12 month fixed-term contract and the successful candidate will be based at our Mascot head office in Sydney.
- Provide people operations excellence to both employees and the leadership team on project related matters
- Support the local People Operations team through key people initiatives and projects
- Develop and maintain HR knowledge and understanding of relevant FedEx principles, processes, tools and best practice
- Provide project management skills and tools to your everyday work and assisting in developing appropriate solutions
- Build and develop strong lasting stakeholder relationships with key departments across the business by providing accurate, timely and appropriate advice
- Minimum 2 years’ human resources experience
- Minimum 1-2 years project management experience
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable:
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Ability to connect with all levels of the organisation from Senior Managers through to Couriers
- Drive to further your HR aptitude with FedEx through learning and development to ensure prosperous career progression
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
- Commitment to the Purple Promise ‘I will make every FedEx experience outstanding’
Philosophy & Culture
Our People-Service-Profit (PSP) philosophy drives all that we do. We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for our business to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our PSP philosophy, and the four values that underpin our culture – Caring, Results, Order and Learning - we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers; that cares for our employees’ wellbeing; and, that recognises and values the contributions of our staff, both individually and in teams.
Career Mobility and Development - When you join TNT/ FedEx, you’re joining a team with possibilities that literally span the world — from opportunities for advancement and location transfer, to training and leadership programs.
- Attractive Compensation and Benefits Package - We offer competitive salary and 10% Superannuation, Car Parking on-site, opportunities for flexible work arrangements, and programs to support well-being
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.