Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
A 12-month contract for an experienced Payroll Specialist dedicated to processing weekly payroll within Global View – SAP HCM, whilst maintaining employee records to ensure all data is accurate and current. Acting as a partner to the business you will support internal stakeholder with queries and process employee adjustments and reconciliations as needed.
In this role you will:
- Process weekly payroll for 1000+ employees
- Action terminations, employee adjustments and new starters
- Review payroll data, respond to queries from internal customers and clarify any discrepancies
- Perform system health checks to ensure data integrity and security
- Contribute to a climate of continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems
- Completed payroll activities and reports are within agreed timeframes
- Ensure authorised employee or statutory declarations are made accurately and in accordance with requirements (e.g. Voluntary Superannuation, Garnishees, Child Support)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal & external stakeholder to ensure queries are handled promptly
- Work supportively within a close-knit team
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to
Experience & Abilities required
- Weekly/monthly payroll experience for 1,000+ employees and sub-contractors
- Global View – SAP HCM experience
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret payroll related legislation, awards, taxation rules and superannuation
- Calculations for Annual Leave, Long Service Leave and Terminations.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience with EBA and Award Interpretation is a must
- Competitive salary package
- Training and support in a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of
operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high
integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the
right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.