Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Payroll Team based at TNT’s Head Office in Mascot.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at TNT’s Head Office in Mascot.
About the role:
Our Payroll team are dedicated to delivering efficient solutions for the business. As a Payroll Specialist you will process key fortnightly and monthly payroll activities for ANZ, whilst maintaining employee records to ensure all data is accurate and current. In this 12-month contract you will manage high-volume payroll, whilst interpreting AU and NZ payroll related legislation. Acting as a partner to the business you will support internal stakeholder with queries and process employee adjustments and reconciliations as needed.
- Process fortnightly/monthly payroll, terminations, employee adjustments and new starters
- Manage NZ payroll through ADP Payforce
- Work alongside international teams to collate payroll information
- Validate payroll reports
- Support internal stakeholders and answer employee related queries
- Work supportively within a close-knit team
- Maintain employee records and undertake general administrative tasks
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Knowledge of payroll related legislation, awards, taxation rules and superannuation
- Ability to interpret awards
- 3 years’ experience in end to end Australian payroll
- ADP Payforce knowledge and experience
- Payroll accounting and reporting
- Advanced Excel skills – Pivot tables & V-lookups
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable:
- Meridian/Kronos experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All’ culture
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
- Commitment to the Purple Promise ‘I will make every FedEx experience outstanding’
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
- Competitive salary package
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of payroll professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.