Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Payroll Team based at TNT’s Head Office in Mascot.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at TNT’s Head Office in Mascot.
About the role:
Our Payroll team are dedicated to delivering efficient solutions for the business. As a Payroll Specialist you will support BAU payroll activities whilst the team are implementing SAP Global View. To be successful in this role, you will possess a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills to deliver accurate business updates.
- Process weekly/monthly payroll, terminations, employee adjustments and new starters
- Validate payroll reports
- Support internal stakeholders and answer employee related queries
- Work supportively within a close-knit team
- Maintain employee records and undertake general administrative tasks
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Knowledge of payroll related legislation, awards, taxation rules and superannuation
- 3 years’ experience in end to end Australian payroll
- Meridian/Kronos experience
- Payroll accounting and reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All’ culture
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
- Commitment to the Purple Promise ‘I will make every FedEx experience outstanding’
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
- Competitive salary package
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company