Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Payroll Specialist - Project
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined
FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better
meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our
future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and
logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn
and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to
combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging
opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Payroll Team
based at TNT’s Head Office in Mascot.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at TNT’s Head Office in Mascot.
About the role:
Our Payroll team are dedicated to delivering efficient solutions
for the business. As Payroll Specialist, you will support the payroll team as they
implement SAP Global View. To be successful in this role, you will possess a
strong work ethic and excellent communication skills to deliver accurate
- Provide accurate weekly reports and presentations for the FedEx global project team
- Effectively communicate updates on the project to key internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the Payroll Manager and provide administrative support as required
- Act as a conduit between the SAP project team and BAU payroll team to support the efficient delivery of payroll services
- Share SAP insights and understanding with the team
- Follow and provides input on new and existing processes and procedures
- SAP Payroll
- STP (Single Touch Payroll)
- End to end Australian payroll
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable:
- An understanding of payroll legislation, awards, tax and superannuation
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All’ culture
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
- Commitment to the Purple Promise ‘I will make every FedEx experience outstanding’
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
- Competitive salary package
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring and
passionate team of payroll professionals and we pride ourselves on our high
performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working
environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply
Job no: FQAO037330
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 16/07/2020