Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role:
As Payroll Administrator you will assist the payroll team with daily activities and attend to payroll queries from the business. To be successful in this 14-month contract position, you will possess a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills to deliver accurate updates.
- New employee set-up, including entering employee’s pay rates, banking, super, TFN, allowances and leave
- Maintain payroll records and data
- Actioning any employee changes including transfers and position changes
- Assisting with the Payroll queries and answering email inquiries from key stakeholders across the business
- General data entry
- Interpretation of key financial and business variables in a complex and changing environment
- Process Kronos including checking and verifying the timecards
- Process Kronos maintenance in accordance with standard procedures in a timely manner
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients
Experience & Skill required:
- Minimum one (1) year experience in Payroll
- Experienced in working to strict deadlines
- SAP/Kronos experience (ideal)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Basic excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Safety Above All Culture
- 10% Superannuation contribution
- Full training and support in a friendly team culture
- Excellent career opportunities with a global organisation
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive,
caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves
on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our
working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and
please apply today.