Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Finance Team based at TNT’s Head Office in Mascot.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at TNT’s Head Office in Mascot.
About the role:
team are dedicated to delivering best practice financial accounting services
and accurate financial reports to enable the company and stakeholders to
achieve their business objectives. As a P&L Accountant you are an analytical
thinker with a strong attention to detail capable of working under pressure to
deliver accurate and timely accounting information. To be successful in this
role, you will possess a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
to meet weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Prepare and present high-quality financial information and reporting to both internal and external parties
- Ensuring accurate, reliable and timely accounting information
- Prepare and upload weekly and monthly journals in FedEx Cloud Financials (FCF)
- Review journal quality from all regions
- Maintain Propel database and Tranship template
- Process monthly accrued revenue and statistics
- Upload / reconcile and update TNT Accrued Revenue database
- Reconcile monthly IATA Cass invoice/Roam Toll
- Assist with general ledger reconciliations and other related tasks
- Ensure adherence to FedEx policy and procedures
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when assigned by the manager
- 3 – 5 years hands on accounting experience
- Moderate to Advanced Excel and Access skill
- Experience in SAP or other ERP Systems
- Experience in Oracle System
- CPA/CA or qualified by experience
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Honesty and integrity
- Adaptable and flexible
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All’ culture
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
- Commitment to the Purple Promise ‘I will make every FedEx experience outstanding’
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
- Competitive salary package
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of payroll professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.