Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Join one of the world’s largest express transportation and global distribution companies, delivering close to one million consignments on a daily basis to more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. As part of the FedEx family of companies, TNT offers unmatched air and ground network capabilities and is globally renowned for outstanding customer service and an innovative, forward-thinking spirit that drives everything we do.
To support our constantly growing, local infrastructure, we are seeking an experienced operations manager to overlook the operations of our two Adelaide depots. Reporting to the HUB Manager SA your objective will be to maximise the operational performance of our infrastructure, technology and workforce to make a 'future fit' for our valued customers.
You will lead, manage and control all aspects of the Adelaide Depot Operations to ensure that targeted service levels are achieved or exceeded. This is a varied role encompassing people management, safety, strategy, planning, process improvements, finance, customer service and operations.
A key focus of your role will be to lead your team through a period of change.
The successful applicant will have / be:
- Extensive operational transport/logistics experience (ideally Tier 1 provider)
- A tech savvy individual (functional knowledge and experience with automation is desirable)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (desirable)
- Demonstrated high level planning and implementation skills
- Budget management experience
- A high level of computer literacy
- Strong reporting ability with experience presenting to multiple levels of the business
- Process Improvement qualifications (Lean / Six Sigma etc)
- Experience managing a team in a high-volume express freight operation.
- Commercial skills in financial, asset and facilities management.
If you feel you have all the
skills, tenacity and drive to exceed service delivery and succeed in this
highly demanding role please apply online.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CFAQ037195
Location: Burbridge Business Park, Marleston
Closing Date: Saturday, 4 April 2020