Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operations Agent SPS - Banksmeadow
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Special Services Team based at Banksmeadow Warehouse.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at Banksmeadow Warehouse.
About the role:
Go behind the scenes in our operations team. Our Operation Agents are committed to sorting our freight and ensuring all shipments move through our Warehouse seamlessly and with care, so that we can deliver on our service promises. Processing our customer’s shipments takes a huge team of operational Handlers, on the ground tackling and coordinating a high volume of freight to ensure our customers can deliver for their customers.
- Loading and Unloading trucks/containers and processing stock into warehouse.
- Completing system transactions for outbound / inbound orders
- Helping assist in picking, dispatching and processing orders for our customers
- Help generate operations reports
- Sort consignments to the correct delivery area
- Assist in customer inquiries and ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Handling stock discrepancies or damaged stock
- Work together as a team to ensure efficient turnaround times
- Previous warehouse experience desirable
- Previous experience in picking is highly desirable
- Forklift license is highly desirable
- Previous airline experience desirable
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Safety focused with an understanding of chain of responsibility
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All Culture’
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company