Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operations Agent-Senior - Special Services
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
About the role
As an Ops Agent Sps Senior working as a Transport / FSL Coordinator, you will be dedicated to managing the order on time delivery for Service Logistics customers as well as serving as control tower for all FSL’s (Forward Stocking Location) to ensure the smooth operation of the outbound/inbound activities.
Please note that this position is a ‘Logistics Coordinator’ role and the title of this role will be ‘Operations Agent-SpS-Snr’ in line with the global FedEx title structure.
- Respond to calls and emails within a set timeframe
- Proactively monitor and manage order on time deliveries
- Coordinate with FSL’s to ensure on time shipping and receiving of orders
- KPI failure root cause analysis and corrective actions follow up with relevant parties
- Proactively communicate with customers for network impact
- Daily reporting of major customer KPI’s and perform handrate billing when required
- Work closely and collaborate with other teams within the business
- Work on a four week rotating roster
- Previous experience within Service Logistics Operation or customer service position highly regarded
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Must be able to commit to a four week rotating roster
- Proactive, can-do attitude and passion for learning and continuous improvement
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All’ culture
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
- Full training and support in a friendly team culture
- Development and mentoring from our Supervisors
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation supported by extensive in-house training programs and tuition assistance
- Safety Above All Culture
- We care for our employee’s well-being and value their contributions to our company
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.