Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operations Agent Senior - Special Services, Brisbane
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role:
Go behind the scenes in our Special Services team. Our Sps Agents are committed to receiving and forwarding our freight and ensuring all shipments proceed to our customers seamlessly and with care, so that we can deliver on our service promises. Processing our customer’s shipments takes a dedicated team of agents who operate at a high level of communication with our internal and external customers and key stakeholders. Our Sps Agents are responsible for inbound and outbound freight domestically within Australia and work closely with the radio room for local deliveries, so that no matter where it’s being shipped, we are able to accommodate for our customers.
- Safely manage all the consignments that come in and out of our depot in a timely manner
- Generate Airway Bills for outgoing freight
- Label all consignments to ensure correct destination
- Internally book in jobs for incoming freight for local delivery
- Communicate with Customer Care on any enquires
- Work together as a team to ensure efficient delivery ETA’s
- Closely follow all processes and procedures to provide the highest level of service
- Thinking outside the box for solutions
- Excellent geographical knowledge of Brisbane and the surrounding areas
- Previous transport and logistics knowledge desirable
- Forklift license is highly desirable
- Previous airline experience desirable
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Safety focused with an understanding of chain of responsibility
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Comprehensive training programs & ongoing support
- Safety Above All Culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Eligible for tuition assistance, travel discounts, employee assistance programs, recognition and award programs*
- Development and mentoring from our Supervisors
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
*Permanent employees upon 6 months of service