Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operations Agent (PM Shift) - Matraville
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role:
Go behind the scenes in our operations team. Our Operation Agents are committed to sorting our freight and ensuring all shipments move through our depots seamlessly and with care, so that we can deliver on our service promises. Processing our customer’s shipments takes a huge team of operational Handlers, on the ground tackling and coordinating a high volume of freight to ensure our customers can deliver for their customers.
- Safely manage and internally move all the consignments that come in and out of our depot in a timely manner
- Label all consignments to ensure efficient route
- Sort consignments to the correct delivery area
- Work together as a team to ensure efficient turnaround times
- Involves both PM and weekend shifts.
- Previous warehouse experience desirable
- Forklift license is highly desirable
- Previous airline experience desirable
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Safety focused with an understanding of chain of responsibility
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.