Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employee’s well-bring and value their contributions to our company
About the Role
The duties of the role are varied but vital as it enables us to deliver on our customer service promises day in and day out.
- General administration and office duties
- Control agent & outside hire administration, taking responsibility for maintaining all compliance & inquiries
- High level of attention to detail
- Data entry skills
- Report on weekly service quality KPI’s
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients
- Any other related task as directed by the Manager
- Ensure compliance with OHS, Dangerous Goods and Environmental legislation
- Contribute to the climate of active continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and comfortable with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Previous administration experience advantageous
- Transport industry experience advantageous
- Advanced computer skills especially in MS Office (in particular Excel – generating and running reports)
- Supply management/accounts/payroll experience desirable
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.