Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Operations Team based at TNT’s Albury depot.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at TNT’s Albury depot.
About the role:
The duties of the role are varied but vital as it enables us to deliver on our customer service promises day in and day out. Enjoy the office environment whilst also being able to keep fit assisting with some warehouse duties.
Your Specific Tasks:
- General administration and office duties
- Control Agent & Outside Hire Administration, taking responsibility for maintaining all compliance & inquiries
- Assistance in the warehouse as required - including Forklift work (willing to get forklift licence if you do not have a current licence)
- Report on weekly Service Quality KPI’s
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients
- Assist the Regional & Cluster management team in the preparation& distribution of documents and reports
- Coordinate and maintain personnel files and any other HR/Recruitment documentation as required
- Maintain, monitor and create forms and register for document control
- Co-ordinate conferences, meetings and training sessions liaising with relevant management and staff
- Ensure compliance with OHS, Dangerous Goods and Environmental legislation
- Attention to detail
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and comfortable with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, motivated and determined
- Enjoys the versatility of office and warehouse work
- Transport Industry experience advantageous
- Basic track and trace experience advantageous
- Advanced computer skills especially in MS Office (in particular Excel - generating and running reports)
- Experience working in similar administration role
- Forklift operation - licence advantageous
All applicants must have unlimited work rights in Australia.
If you feel you have the work ethic and attributes for what we are looking for we want to hear from you. Join TNT - The People Network.