Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operations Administrator - Welshpool
About the Role:
The duties of the role are varied but vital as it enables us to deliver on our customer service promises day in and day out.
- General administration and office duties
- Data entry
- Control Agent & Outside Hire Administration, taking responsibility for maintaining all compliance & inquiries
- Report on weekly Service Quality KPI’s
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients
- Any other related task as directed by the Manager
- Operations finance processing
- Payroll support duties
- Contribute to the climate of active continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, motivated and determined
- Supply management/accounts/payroll experience desirable
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employee’s well-being and value their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
The Philosophy:People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Throughout P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivery the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.