Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operations Administrator - Pallet Controller
TNT, a FedEx company, is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. On a daily basis, TNT delivers close to one million consignments ranging from documents and parcels to palletised freight. The company offers road and air delivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
Seeking an experienced Pallet Controller at our Marleston depot with expertise using the 2IC pallet control software to organise the transition of equipment across multiple locations/suppliers, arrange the operations effectively, and administer appropriate invoicing & paperwork.
To be successful in this role
- Experience in depot operations
- Flexible with working hours
- Knowledge of 2IC pallet control software
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs, including Word & Excel
- Time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer Service & interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and Senior Management
- Be a part of a well-established and respected brand
- Great on-site facilities including car parking
- An attractive hourly rate
- Training and career path opportunities
- PM Hours
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CFAN037190
Location: Burbridge Business Park, Marleston
Closing Date: Saturday, 4 April 2020