Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operations Support Agent - TNT Erskine Park
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Australia Team based at TNT’s Erskine Park.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at TNT’s Erskine Park depot
About the role:
TNT, a FedEx company, is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. On a daily basis, TNT delivers close to one million consignments ranging from documents and parcels to palletised freight. The company offers road and air delivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
We are seeking an experienced Operations Support Agent for the afternoon shift at our Erskine Park Depot with expertise using the 2IC pallet control software to organise the transition of equipment across multiple locations/suppliers, arrange the operations effectively, and administer appropriate invoicing & paperwork.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of 2IC pallet control software
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs, including Word & Excel
- Time management skills
- Customer Service & interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, with clients, Senior Management & palletiser employees both verbal and written
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
- Be a part of a well-established and respected brand
- Great on-site facilities including car parking
- Training and career path opportunities
- PM Hours
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CRAJ037227
Location: Erskine Park
Closing Date: 03/12/2018