Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operation Support Agent - Pallet Controller - Erskine Park
FedEx Express is one of the worlds largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the worlds top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Pallet Controller for the AM shift at our Erskine Park Depot with expertise using the 2IC pallet control software to organise the transition of equipment across multiple locations/suppliers, arrange the operations effectively, and administer appropriate invoicing & paperwork.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of 2IC pallet control software desirable but not necessary
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs, including Word & Excel
- Time management skill
- High attention to detail
- Customer Service & interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, with clients, Senior Management & palletiser employees both verbal and written
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Throughout P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivery the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employee's well-being and value their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.