Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
National Manager Failsafe
TNT is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
About the Role
Reporting the General Manager Time Critical, the National Manager Failsafe is the owner of our critical and highly monitored freight services in AU which involves managing the business in its totality.
You will be responsible for developing the Failsafe business to ensure all policies and procedures are reviewed and maintained to the best possible levels while driving improvements and change that maximise efficiency and business profitability. This also involves ensuring consistent service delivery levels and business development activities to grow our Failsafe business.
- Develop a business improvement strategy in conjunction with GM Time Critical to maximise the Failsafe processes are best in class to drive sustainable new business growth.
- Manage costs to ensure that maximum return on sales is achieved.
- Develop a Marketing platform for Failsafe in conjunction with the GM Time Critical and Marketing team to support the growth and sales requirement.
- Develop operational solutions in association with Time Critical Operations management and other operating divisions.
- Review financial results and ensure these are in line with budget projections.
- Ensure the services delivered are in accordance with costing parameters and customer expectations.
- Ensure that all compliance requirements of the Failsafe business are met both legislative and internally.
What you need to succeed:
- Proven track record of managing a division/business and achieving targets.
- Demonstrated experience in areas of Defence, Government, Military, Supply chain preferred
- Business to business selling experience and high level Operational skills
- Communication capability up to senior/board level, both internally and externally
- Ability to interpret standard business reports and employ information effectively both internally and externally
- Strong Project management skills
- Proven strengths in innovation and experience in the development and implementation of Strategy and Improvements
- Logistics Management related Qualifications or Certificates (desired)
- Clear and efficient communicator
- Management and Leadership skills
- Proficient Project Management skills
- Critical thinking and decision making.
We are a supportive, passionate, and transformational team of logistics professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please APPLY TODAY!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: IDAP936849
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: Thursday, 3 October 2019