Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Marketing Team based at TNT’s head office in Mascot.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia and will be based at TNT’s head office in Mascot.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for completing detailed analysis of complex data, systems, or ideas and providing reports and recommendations relating to product development, solution development, pricing; vision/strategic planning and analysis, and customer analytics. This may also involve day-to-day management in company software applications.
Main responsibilities include:
- Act as technical expert on complex and specialist subjects
- Support management with the analysis, interpretation and application of complex information, contributing to the achievement of divisional and corporate goals
- Support or lead projects by applying area of expertise
- Source data & information from internal or external subject matter experts
- Conduct systematic in-depth research and analysis into issues of varying complexity within area of technical specialism
- Initiate, define and lead the development and communication of effective reports to key stakeholders, including executive/senior management.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge in relevant FedEx principles, processes, tools and best practices; current and forthcoming external requirements (can include Country/Regional regulations) and current/emerging market trends and practices within area of expertise
- Provide expert advice proactively and on request, which may include advising on appropriate solution for complex or unique issues.
- Shares knowledge with peers and management.
- Develop, recommend and execute tools and processes to assist in the achievement of goals within area of expertise
- Apply diverse but structured tools to achieve results or develop new or enhanced services
- Develop and deliver training for internal customers or vendors within area of expertise as appropriate.
- Identify and develop goals, which may include forecasts, relating to business initiatives and projects within remit in alignment with divisional and corporate goals
- Demonstrate understanding of factors influencing goal achievement communicates to key stakeholders and secures commitment
- Contributes to the review of business cases/plans
- Designs process improvements, systems developments or the implementation of best practice within area of expertise
- May be involved in supporting management in the completion of processes within area of expertise
- Proactively identifies and analyses risks, opportunities and constraints within area of expertise
- Evaluates and presents recommendations and actions, to support decision making by management
- Lead and/or contribute to the implementation of actions to ensure results are realised
- Lead projects and initiatives, which may be cross functional and involve internal and external experts
- Complete post-implementation review to identify lessons learned and recommend corrective actions
- Ensure on-going compliance with defined FedEx processes and procedures, relevant legislation and external regulations, and predefined agreements
- Review policies or standards to ensure compliance or design of new policies/ standards if appropriate
- Complete department level audit and notifies management of any non-compliance issues as they arise
and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders, including
externally, in order to influence optimal business decisions.
contract opportunity will run until May 31st, 2022.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience in Finance, Marketing or similar quantitative business analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing Analysis or a related analytical field
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
in MS Office suite
PHILOSPOHY & CULTURE
Our People-Service-Profit (PSP) philosophy drives all that we do. We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for our business to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our PSP philosophy, and the four values that underpin our culture – Caring, Results, Order and Learning - we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers; that cares for our employees’ wellbeing; and, that recognises and values the contributions of our staff, both individually and in teams.
- Attractive salary
- Comprehensive training and support in a friendly team culture
- Career development opportunities within a globally recognised market leading organisation
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…