Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Inside Sales Representative
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Sales Team based at TNT’s Melbourne Airport depot.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia and will be based at TNT’s Melbourne Airport Depot.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for fostering long term customer relationships enabling high levels of retention and acquisition of new business via outbound phone and electronic based communications.
Working Monday to Friday, you will be in control of a territory and focused on growing the Small to Medium sized customer market by ensuring existing contracts are renewed and the service delivered meets our customers’ needs.
Your day to day activities will include retention calls to existing customers, following up on warm leads and identifying opportunities to grow the business – cross selling our full range of products, services and technologies, and accurately updating the sales systems.
Your drive, ability to deliver an excellent customer experience, and a proven track record in exceeding targets with accurate data entry skills will assist in ensuring you are successful in this very exciting and challenging role.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of one year experience in sales
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Ability to build first class relationships
- Good communication skills
- Practical knowledge in using Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to gather and compile information from computer sources and people
- Ability to use various sources of information to resolve problems and issues
- Recent Graduates welcome!
PHILOSOPHY & CULTURE
Our People-Service-Profit (PSP) philosophy drives all that we do. We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for our business to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our PSP philosophy, and the four values that underpin our culture – Caring, Results, Order and Learning - we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers; that cares for our employees’ wellbeing; and, that recognises and values the contributions of our staff, both individually and in teams.
- Attractive salary (plus commission & incentives)
- Annual sales conference, awards and recognition and corporate events
- Full training and support in a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of sales professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.”