Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Inside Sales Representative
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for fostering long term customer relationships enabling high levels of retention and acquisition of new business via outbound phone and electronic based communications.
Working Monday to Friday, you will be in control of a territory and focused on growing the Small to Medium sized customer market by ensuring existing contracts are renewed and the service delivered meets our customers’ needs.
Your day to day activities will include retention calls to existing customers, following up on warm leads and identifying opportunities to grow the business – cross selling our full range of products, services and technologies, and accurately updating the sales systems.
Your drive, ability to deliver an excellent customer experience, and a proven track record in exceeding targets with accurate data entry skills will assist in ensuring you are successful in this very exciting and challenging role.
- Minimum of one year of experience in sales
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Ability to build first class relationships
- Good communication skills
- Practical knowledge in using Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to gather and compile information from computer sources and people
- Ability to use various sources of information to resolve problems and issues
- Recent Graduates welcome!
- Attractive salary (plus commission & incentives)
- Annual sales conference, awards and recognition and corporate events
- Full training and support in a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.