Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
HR Organisation Analyst
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT HR Team based at TNT’s corporate head office in Mascot.
About the role:
The HR Organisation Analyst will be responsible for developing, maintaining and analysing key reports for the purpose of creating efficiencies and implementing large complex HR projects. You will support the HR leadership team with key decision making activities by generating reports, providing thorough analysis of key data and providing recommendations to enhance business outcomes.
As the business is currently going through an exciting time of change, the HR Organisation Analyst will be required to collaborate with various internal stakeholders on change related project work, prepare reporting on functional efficiencies and determine additional productivity measures, in addition to managing the on-going core responsibilities of the role, including:
- Generate KPI and quality audit analysis reports for distribution to management
- Gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around headcount, absences, turnover, labour usage, time to hire and vacancies
- Identify trends, draw conclusions and recommend solutions to the business
- Interpret data and prepare succinct presentation packs
- Develop, enhance and maintain current reporting mechanisms in order to generate clear and concise data in line with various project requirements
- Ensuring accuracy of reported information and timely distribution
- Minimum two years within an analyst position
- Experience within the transport and logistics industry
- Experience and knowledge of HRIS’
- Experience using SAPHR and Workday
- Experience working on large scale projects and/or company integration
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft office skills
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable:
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship management skills
- A positive and professional disposition
- Customer service mentality in everything they do
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Enjoys a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and drives outcomes proactively
- Ability to build positive working relationships to get things done- even under challenging circumstances
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with the senior leadership team at site
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, Psychology or Commerce/Economics
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of HR professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: JEAQ936918
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 03/11/2019