Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Health Wellness & Rehabilitation Coordinator
Who are we?
At FedEx, moving the world doesn’t only mean delivering for our customers around the globe. Moving the world is also about creating what’s next
We’re team FedEx – 500,000+ people strong around the world. The work we all do comes down to one purpose: to provide our customers with outstanding experiences as we connect the world to what’s next.
This isn’t a place to get just a job, here you get a career for life. It’s a place to enjoy constant change, growth, and progress in your career. Our willingness to innovate and transform is what keeps us at the forefront of our industry. With curiosity, inventiveness, and entrepreneurial spirit, we keep finding new and better ways to deliver results – for our customers, for our people and for the planet.
Here you will be given the flexibility and the empowerment to reimagine the new, spread your wings and see your impact. By doing so, we are motivated to be better together. And together, we always manage to drive and deliver excellence.
Our culture values empower us to deliver great results. With one FedEx culture, we:
Take care of each other | Commit to do good | Own outstanding | Drive business results | Create what’s next
What you’ll be working on
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive regional team focused on ensuring the health and wellbeing of our workforce while providing effective support following workplace injury. This involves helping our management team in the provision of Early Care, promoting, and driving health and wellbeing initiatives in our local depots and the wider region.
You will play a key role will in contributing to the provision of quality injury management early intervention, return to work and rehabilitation services to injured workers with the full support of our local operational management team and guidance from local specialists while reporting to the Manager, Health Wellness and Rehabilitation.
- Provide assistance, support and guidance to team leaders in delivering Early Care for injured employees
- Promote, drive and manage safe and proactive recovery at work for injured employees, including liaison with all stakeholders
- Administrative duties associated with Early Care and workers compensation claims
- Participate in workplace health and wellbeing activities
- Demonstrate active safety leadership
- Assist with injury management systems audits and implementation of corrective actions and review
Post Code: 2759 | Erskine Park
What you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience in health wellness and rehabilitation: return to work coordination or injury management
- Qualifications within a relevant discipline, preferably allied health
- First Aid qualification and drivers’ license / car
- Enthusiasm for workplace health promotion and return to work
- Excellent communication skills along with an ability to negotiate, counsel and problem solve
- Strong administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Recent Graduates welcome!
What you can expect to get
Spread your wings and take ownership of your career with opportunities to advance through internal promotions, job rotations, and cross-functional projects – we make sure you have everything you need to become anything you want to be.
Whether it’s professional courses or on-the-job learning. Leadership development or technical skills and training. Tutoring, coaching, or mentoring. The depth and breadth of learnings are boundless with free in-house training & development programs and paid tuition assistance
- Work-life balance programs including hybrid work arrangement. WFH (work from home) and office
- Health & wellness, employee assistance, and rewards and recognition programs
- Special employee discounts on computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
Our greatest asset at FedEx is our people. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, and offer equal opportunities, fairness, and respect to all regardless of who you are. We encourage you to apply even if you feel your experience does not align with all the aspects in the job description as you could be exactly who we need for this or another opportunity.
We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, age, genetic information, citizenship, disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under national, state or local laws. We will reasonably accommodate team members and third parties with physical and mental disabilities.
Everyone at FedEx has a part to play. It’s about coming up with smart solutions, remaining resilient in the face of setbacks, and going above and beyond to get the job done. And whether you’re a business leader or delivery driver, you’ll be empowered to take responsibility and overcome each challenge in your own way.
If this position and working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do no wait and please apply today.