Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Handler - Welshpool
FedEx Express is one of the worlds largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the worlds top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
Go behind the scenes in our operations team at Welshpool station. Our
Handlers are committed to sorting our freight and ensuring all shipments move
through our station seamlessly and with care, so that we can deliver on our
service promises. Processing our customer’s shipments takes a huge team of
operational Handlers, on the ground tackling and coordinating a high volume of
freight to ensure our customers can deliver for their customers.
- Safely manage and internally move all the consignments that come in and out of our station in a timely manner
- Label all consignments to ensure efficient route
- Sort consignments to the correct delivery area
- Work together as a team to ensure efficient turnaround times
- Previous warehouse experience desirable
- Forklift license is highly desirable
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Safety focused with an understanding of chain of responsibility
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through out P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivery the highest possible quality of service to out customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employee’s well-being
and value their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.