Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
About the role
- Safely manage and internally move all the consignments that come in and out of our station in a timely manner
- Label all consignments to ensure efficient route
- Sort consignments to the correct delivery area
- Work together as a team to ensure efficient turnaround times
- Previous warehouse experience desirable
- Customer service experience
- Safety focused
- Forklift license essential
- Uniform & safety shoes provided
- Diverse & inclusive environment
- On the job training
- Safe and modern equipment, fleet and facility
- Supportive network of caring and passionate professionals
- Career progression opportunities
- Attractive hourly rate
FedEx Express is one of the worlds largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the worlds top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through out P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivery the highest possible quality of service to out customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.