Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25th May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Planning & Engineering Team.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia and will be based at TNT's Melbourne Airport, Super Hub.
Develop and implement operations plans and programs and assist in manpower, system or network planning projects with the objective to ensure service and operations excellence, increase revenue and enhance customer experience with the objective to achieve TNT & FedEx productivity and service goals.
- Develop and review volume forecast, manpower and operating plans to attain service and productivity goals.
- Interpret data on historical trends of staffing, conduct operational and cost impact analysis for new programs/services and market/operational expansion
- Analyse, recommend and implement ways to improve service and cost performance within the responsible area, research and benchmark best practices
- Identify needs, develop and implement contingency plans within the service areas for crisis management or long-term usage in order to minimize risks, costs and operational impact to APAC operations and protect FedEx’s employees and properties.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and planning skills
- Relevant computer modelling skills preferred
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all level
Permanent Full Time
Job no: Engineer - VIC
Closing Date: 09/02/2020