Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
Develop and implement operations plans and programs and assist in manpower, system or network planning projects with the objective to ensure service and operations excellence, increase revenue and enhance customer experience with the objective to achieve FedEx productivity and service goals.
- Develop and review volume forecast, manpower and operating plans to attain service and productivity goals.
- Interpret data on historical trends of staffing, conduct operational and cost impact analysis for new programs/services and market/operational expansion
- Analyse, recommend and implement ways to improve service and cost performance within the responsible area, research and benchmark best practices
- Identify needs, develop and implement contingency plans within the service areas for crisis management or long-term usage in order to minimize risks, costs and operational impact to APAC operations and protect FedEx’s employees and properties.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Programming / coding / data analytical skills required
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and planning skills
- Relevant computer modelling skills preferred
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all level
- Safety Above All Culture
- Training and support within a friendly team culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Eligible for FedEx bonus scheme, tuition assistance, travel discounts, employee assistance programs, recognition and award programs*
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
*Permanent employees upon 6 months of service