Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
What FedEx offers
- Company vehicle, uniform & safety shoes provided
- Full time Mon-Fri plus overtime; Optional weekend overtime
- Diverse & inclusive environment
- Specialised safe driver training program and support to upgrade your licence
- Safe and modern equipment, fleet and facility
- Tuition assistance
- Supportive network (or team) of caring and passionate professionals
- Career progression opportunities to be a Leader in Transport where now meets next
About the role
- Based at our Warrnambool Station
- Roles available to drive bulk vehicles (heavy-rigid license required)
- Deliver and pick-up consignments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Practice safe driving and loading activities
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially integrated in Australia in 2020 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
At FedEx, our workforce is as diverse as the world we serve, and we believe that everyone deserves respect. Embracing diversity is not just the right thing to do; we also have proven that it fosters innovation and makes us a more competitive company.
Skills & experience required
- Passion for physical work
- Enjoy being a team player
- Dedicated to delivering the best possible service to customers
- Minimum Medium Rigid Licence required
- LF Forklift Licence required