Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Digital Product Owner
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
We are dedicated to delivering the best possible service to our customers with an above and beyond mentality. As part of this team, you will act as the product owner from digital experience to involve in local solution design and development. Reporting to Digital Experience Manager, this role will help to support Australia domestic primarily.
As Digital Product Owner, you will play a critical role in designing digital experience to allow customers to ship easily and build stickiness which leads to incremental revenue. This is a position where you will partner with commercial and technical teams on solution development as product owner.
- Design and develop digital journey to allow customers in target market to manage their shipments easily
local solution development as product owner:
- Work with business teams to define user stories for PI planning and development
- Define the iterations and stories
- Iteration planning
- Own and maintain the team backlog
- Partner closely with local technology team and commercial teams to have the tools serving customers
collaborate with other functions globally, regionally, and locally for
successfully implementation of the strategy and recommended solutions
Note: This is a temporary 24-month full-time contract
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems or similar
- 3+ years’ experience on application design and development, preferably in logistic industry
- Certified SAFe Agile Product Owner/ Product Manager or equivalent qualification of Agile framework as product owner
- Working experience as product owner under SAFe (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word,
Excel and Power Point
- Comprehensive training and support in a friendly team culture
- Career development opportunities within a globally recognised market leading organisation
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.
Please note that this position is a Digital Product Owner role and the title of this role will be ‘Marketing Analyst-Senior’ in line with the global FedEx title structure.