Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Join a global leader within the transport and logistics industry
- Lead a team of dedicated employees
- Competitive base salary + super + mobile
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We strive to be the best company to work for with the best service and the best brand in our Industry.
About the Role
- Lead, motivate and empower through effective & open communication, excellent leadership, regular performance feedback and team building in order to maximise customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and team productivity.
- Analyse day-to-day results in the depot operations and take action to meet the depot targets for service quality, loss and damage reduction, at optimum costs.
- Establish a customer focused culture by implementing and managing initiatives and tools that aim to achieve customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention
- Use of standard tools and methods to ensure daily/weekly/monthly reporting, measuring and control of resources, activity service performance and cost
- Ensure continuous improvement and share best practices implementation
- Initiate and Implement optimisation programmes to achieve efficient activities and targeting continuous improvement on incurred unit cost
- Explore opportunities to improve service level in the most cost-efficient way
- Ensure all resources are focused to achieve high quality service performance
- Ensure staff are trained identifying training needs and implementing programmes and people development strategies
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All’ culture
- Compliance around Load restraint and the chain of responsibility COR
- People management experience, preferably in an Operations role
- Knowledge of optimisation processes
- Knowledge of the business levers, processes, structures, and finance
- Proven track record of continuous improvement
- Ability to realise concepts in a can-do mentality
- Understands communication requirements in a multi-cultural environment
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective training, coaching and people management practices, including leadership development
If this sounds like the right fit, do not hesitate to apply.