Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Depot Leading Hand - Townsville
TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are also an ‘Investors in People company’ which means we are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a new Leading Hand to join our team in Townsville. This will be on a full time basis, Monday to Friday. Hours will vary but core hours will be between 7am - 5pm.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the operations manager in the daily management of the fleet of drivers
- Managing driver workload
- Ensuring driver KPI's are being met
- Managing own KPI's of ensuring a clear dock each day
- Ensure all collections are managed
- Assist with restructure and reviews to ensure operation efficiency
- Customer service
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- MR drivers licence or higher
- Valid Forklift licence
- Experience operating a forklift
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding of the responsibilities that come with being in a leadership role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous leadership experience (Preferred)
- Previous experience within the transport/freight industry (Preferred)
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines and KPI's
- Flexibility with hours
We look forward to hearing from you.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: IQAM936873
Closing Date: Wednesday, 23 October 2019