Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Experience Representative
About the role
Our Customer Experience Team are
dedicated to delivering the best possible service to our customers with an
above and beyond mentality, striving for first call resolution. Within the our team based at our Mascot Head Office you will be the first point of contact for all of our customers, ensuring
every experience is outstanding.
- 12 month contract
- Take a high volume of inbound calls from customers, striving for first call resolution
- Deal with general enquires including making bookings for freight collection
- Advise customers on products and services available to them
- Upsell products and services where appropriate
- Mon-Fri rotating roster between 8am & 6pm
Experience & Attributes required
- One (1) years’ experience within a customer facing role
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude with a customer service mindset
- The ability to take initiative to deliver the best solutions
- Team player who is collaborative and supports others
- Comprehensive two-week classroom training and ongoing support
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- We care for our employee’s well-being and value their contributions to our company
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially integrated in Australia in 2020 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
At FedEx, our workforce is as diverse as the world we serve, and we believe that everyone deserves respect. Embracing diversity is not just the right thing to do; we also have proven that it fosters innovation and makes us a more competitive company
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Throughout P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivery the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations
professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity
culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit
for you, then do not wait and please apply today.