Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Experience Relationship Representative
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Customer Experience Team based at TNT’s Mascot Head Office.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia, and will be based at TNT’s Mascot Head Office.
About the role:
Our Customer Experience Team are dedicated to delivering the best possible service to our customers with an above and beyond mentality, striving for first call resolution. Within the frontline team you will be the first point of contact for all of our customers, ensuring every experience is outstanding.
- Take a high volume of inbound calls from customers, striving for first call resolution
- Deal with general enquires including making bookings for freight collection
- Advise customers on products and services available to them
- One years’ experience within a customer facing role
- Positive attitude with a customer service mindset
- The ability to take initiative to deliver the best solutions
- Team player who is collaborative and supports others
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable:
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All’ culture
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
- Comprehensive training program (Full-time commitment for the initial 2 weeks)
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.