Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Experience Claims Supervisor
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace. For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to grow, learn and succeed. As we continue to combine the strengths of the companies, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for new, talented team members in our TNT Customer Experience Team based at TNT’s Head Office in Mascot.
As TNT is part of the FedEx family of companies, this role will support the operations of both FedEx Express and TNT in Australia and will be based at TNT’s Head Office in Mascot.
About the role:
Our Customer Experience Team are dedicated to delivering the best possible service to our customers with an above and beyond mentality. As Customer Experience Claims Supervisor, you will manage and co-ordinate the operations of the Claims Department to ensure all transport claims are processed in line with our Conditions of Carriage, internal polices and procedures.
- Actively monitor team performance to ensure all claims are handled in a professional and timely manner
- Communicate clear individual and team performance objectives and service standards
- Manage the development, implementation and documentation of claims processes, procedures and systems
- Ensure the claims department identify and communicate negative trends in respect to damages and loss’s for transport claims to senior management
- Produce monthly reports for Finance, Commercial & Global Security teams
- Liaise with outside hire companies/agents where recovery is required, following global insurance policy guidelines
- Attend Small Claims Court matters (CTTT, VCAT), respond to Fair Trading/ACCC/Postal Ombudsman enquiries in relation to consumer and commercial transport claims matters
- Assist external solicitors when required
- Liaise with Sales, Commercial and Legal teams regularly
- Aid stations with the management of their Unidentified Freight and Auction freight
- Respond to demands from insurance companies and their subrogated insurers
- 4+ years in customer service and interaction
- 2+ years of experience as a Supervisor/Team Leader
- Secondary education or equivalent
- Transport industry knowledge and experience
- Robust conflict resolution, problem solving and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience resolving customer enquiries relating to goods in transit claims
- Ability to build relationships, consult and influence key stakeholders
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable:
- Experience working in an open environment
- Experience handling insurance and claims matters
- Currency of system and technical knowledge as, and pertains to goods in transit Warranty
- Knowledge of TNT’s industry sectors and vertical markets
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All’ culture
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams. We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
- Safety Above All Culture
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company