Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Care Representative
TNT is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. Every day, we deliver close to one million consignments around the world.
We are a network of professionals who pride ourselves on delivering not only outstanding service, but an outstanding customer experience. We are agile, passionate, forward-thinking and solution-focused, always ready to meet our customers’ needs. Sound like you? Read on.
About the role
Our Customer Care Professionals meet all of our customers' queries. They identify and understand the broader customer needs, and resolve complex enquiries in a timely fashion.
You will contribute to a team culture that acts with integrity and accountability, placing the customer at the centre of every interaction.
You will be highly motivated, with the ability to work as part of a team and individually in a busy and structured environment.
Your dedication to the customer experience will be evident through your ability to achieve targets in providing solutions to each of our customer needs.
Strong data entry and communication skills are essential.
- Attitude and drive to work in a customer focused environment
- Willingness and desire to learn new skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound IT and computer knowledge
What we can offer you
- We provide training to ensure you are best able to support customers. You will also receive ongoing development to grow your career within our organization.
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
If you are an energised and positive self-starter, looking for a new challenge in a transformational organisation, we would like to hear from you.
Job no: JJAR936927
Location: Head Office, Mascot
Closing Date: 08/11/2019