Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
Our culture values empower us to deliver great results. With one FedEx culture, we:
Take care of each other | Commit to do good | Own outstanding | Drive business results | Create what’s next
About the Role
Our drivers/couriers truly are the ‘face’ of our company, engaging with customers every day, delivering and collecting parcels to ensure we can get their freight to wherever it needs to go – around the corner or across the globe.
- Deliver and pick-up consignments from local business’ on a daily basis
- Greeting and building strong relationships with customers
- Ensuring the safe delivery of consignments with no damage
- Load your vehicle and restrain your load each day
- Complete safety vehicle checks
- MR License is mandatory
- Ability to provide driving history record
- Previous driver or courier experience is highly desirable
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Safety focused with an understanding of chain of responsibility
- Uniform provided, including safety shoes
- Safety Above All Culture in and out of our station/factory/warehouse
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
- We care for our employees well-being and value their contributions to our company
- Based in Paget, post code 4740
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
Equal opportunities statement
Our greatest asset at FedEx is our people. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, and offer equal opportunities, fairness and respect to all regardless of who you are. We encourage you to apply even if you feel your experience does not align with all the aspects in the job description as you could be exactly who we need for this or another opportunity.
We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, age, genetic information, citizenship, disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under national, state or local laws. We will reasonably accommodate team members and third parties with physical and mental disabilities.
FedEx Express is one of the worlds largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the worlds top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.