Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Contractor / Owner Driver
Are you interested in being your own boss with the ability to earn a great income? Become a Contractor / Owner Driver with a Market Leading Global Brand, where your contribution will be rewarded – deliver more, the higher the reward.
At FedEx Express, we continually strive for innovation and ways to continue our outstanding service to our customers, but also to the wider community. Due to the growing demand in the eCommerce market, we are expanding our fleet and service offerings in the residential areas and are seeking to engage Contractors / Owner Drivers Nationwide.
About the role
Our owner driver contractors, Direct Serve Contractors (DSC), are delivery only contractors that service residential areas throughout metropolitan and regional areas. DSC must be incorporated owner drivers who utilise their own vehicles to complete the duties of delivering FedEx packages.
Why is DSC different from others?
- We offer very attractive rates that will be provided to you after your application is received.
- Full FedEx uniform and scanner equipment is provided.
- Full training provided.
- Supportive network around you to ensure your success.
- We put Safety Above All.
- A privately-owned or leased van (1 to 1.5 tonne carrying capacity, white and unbranded, no older than 7 years).
- ABN, ACN, registered for GST and Pty Ltd (or willing to become one).
- Relevant and valid insurances (workers compensation, comprehensive motor vehicle, compulsory third-party, marine cargo all risks and public liability insurances) or be willing to obtain.
- Ability to pass relevant requirements of criminal history checks and drivers licence history check.
- Full Australian working rights.
- Self-motivated, highly productive individual with a drive to succeed.
- Safety focused with an understanding of chain of responsibility (training available).