Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Contract Carrier - Special Services, Brisbane
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
As TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016 this role will support both FedEx and TNT businesses within Australia.
About the role
Our Contract Carriers truly are the ‘face’ of our company, committed to delivering outstanding customer experiences and market leading service while also championing our company values in every interaction. Our drivers engage with customers every day, delivering and collecting parcels to ensure we can get their freight to wherever it needs to go – around the corner or across the globe.
- Deliver and pick-up consignments from local businesses daily
- Greeting and building strong relationships with customers
- Ensuring the safe delivery of consignments with no damage
- Load your vehicle and restrain your load each day
- Complete safety vehicle checks
- A privately-owned van (1 or 2 tonne vehicle, white and unbranded, no more than 7 years old)
- Current drivers’ licence and vehicle registration papers
- ABN and Pty Ltd (or willing to become one)
- Public liability insurance and Marine Cargo insurance
- Comprehensive motor vehicle and compulsory third-party insurance
- Full Australian working rights
- Ability to provide driving history record
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Safety focused with an understanding of chain of responsibility
- Weekly paid
- Safety Above All Culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisation
- We care for our employee’s well-being and value their contributions to our company
People-Service-Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honour innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our Industry.
We are a supportive, caring and passionate team of operations professionals and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, then do not wait and please apply today.